The Zag Mobile app is a quick, simple and convenient way to access your accounts, deposit a cheque or transfer your money. Managing your finances on the go is easier than ever, and it’s just a few taps away.
Use Zag Mobile to:
Peek at your balance
Check your Zag Bank account balance from your smartphone or tablet without having to log in. For increased protection, we recommend that you enable password protection on your mobile device.
Deposit a cheque with SnapCheque
We think you should be able to do all your banking from your mobile device, which includes depositing a cheque.
Here is how it works:
- Download the Zag Mobile app (if you haven’t already) and tap on the SnapCheque button.
- Enter the value of the cheque and select the account you want to deposit it to.
- Place the cheque on a flat surface in a well-lit room.
- Snap a photo of the front of the cheque.
- Flip it over and snap a photo of the back.
- Verify that everything is correct, and tap Deposit.
- Once we have verified the cheque, we will credit it to your account.
Access your accounts
Check your account balances, see your transaction history, transfer funds and view pending and post-dated transactions. It’s easy, fast and secure.
Transfer money between Zag Bank accounts or to and from your other Canadian bank accounts with a simple tap on your mobile device.
Change your password
We’ve made it simple and secure for you to change your password from your mobile device.
Sign up for Zag Mobile
You can sign up for Zag Mobile in one of two ways, depending on how you want to bank.
Download the Zag Mobile app*
To sign up for Mobile Banking this way, all that you need to do is:
- Download the app.
- Select ‘Sign up for mobile banking’ and provide all requested information.
- Start banking.
Sign up for Zag Online banking
Once you sign up for Zag Online from a desktop, you will automatically be enrolled in Zag Mobile banking. All that you need to do is:
- Download the app and sign in.
- Start banking.
*Please note that you will still need to sign up for Zag Online from a desktop to access some of your banking functions (accessing statements, accessing tax forms, changing contact information, etc.).