Report a Problem
We hope that you never encounter a problem when you bank with Zag. But if you do, we want to hear about it and we want to make it right.
Resolve Identity Theft
Identity fraud techniques can range from the unsophisticated like dumpster diving and mail theft to much more elaborate online schemes like phishing and hacking. Victims of identity theft or fraud can undergo financial loss or even difficulty obtaining credit. Therefore, if you think you have been the victim of identity theft, it is imperative that you report it. Follow these steps:
- Contact Zag Bank immediately by calling 1-844-ZAG-BANK (1-844-924-2265) to report any fraudulent activity or to close any accounts that have been tampered with or fraudulently established.
- Contact your local police force and file a report.
- Contact the two national credit bureaus and place a fraud alert on your credit reports at the numbers below:
- Report the identity theft/fraud to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre
- Toll-free at 1-888-495-8501
- Email: email@example.com